Admission to The Cairns Clinic
The Cairns Clinic is a private mental health facility located in Cairns, Queensland. The hospital has 30 beds dedicated to general psychiatric disorders and 10 beds for patients undertaking the Alcohol and Drug detoxification program. Admission to this private mental health unit is via the Clinic’s Admission Officer who can be contacted on Tel: (07) 4050 7000.
What to bring into clinic:
- Selection of casual day clothes ie: shorts, t shirts, skirts.
- Swimwear (summer months only)
- Night attire including dressing gown/slippers
- Toiletries: toothbrush/toothpaste, soap, tissues, sanitary items, razors, comb hairdryer
- Washing powder suitable for front loading washing machine
- Mobile telephone, lap top computer or portable DVD player are permitted
- All medications, and prescriptions for same, that you are currently taking
Please do not bring curling irons or straightening wands, items containing glass or ceramics. For further information contact us on (07) 4050 7000.